Recently, our Director, Grant, has been getting involved with Saint Catherine’s Hospice. This great charity is based just outside of Scarborough helps support terminally ill adults at home and in their hospice. Their services allow patients to live life to the fullest and make most of everyday .
Grant has been working with a good friend of his, Paul Robinson, at Money Web to help raise money for this great cause.
They have decided to host a charity raffle with tickets at just £1 each (5 tickets per book).
Grant has very kindly donated the 1st Prize of the raffle which is a Holiday for up to 4 people for up to 14 nights at his Marbella apartment in Spain. Other prizes include a drinks hamper, food hamper and much more.
Grant said “any contribution will be greatly appreciated for this great cause!”
For more information about the charity and how to support them buy purchasing tickets for the raffle, please contact Grant – email@example.com
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET
- HARSH TIMES 2022
- IT’S HARSH FOR 23 NEW HILLHOUSE VOLVOS
- HARSH’S ‘MAGNIFICENT SEVEN’ VOLVO FH TRACTORS JOIN THE SENIOR SERVICE
- HARSH UPGRADES DESPITE MARKET DIFFICULTIES