Category: HARSH Agri
GREENWORX LOGS ON TO HARSH UNILIFT IT-RUNNER HOOKLIFT TRAILER FOR INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND CAPABILITY
Needing to make further investment into its vehicles, specialist arborists and forestry management business Greenworx opted to take a different route from purchasing multiple examples of conventional trailers, instead opting for the HARSH UniLift IT-Runner hookloader system. That was over a year ago, and the intervening months has proved the move to have been an […]
HARSH OPENS A SECOND FRONT WITH A DEDICATED BUSINESS UNIT SERVING THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR
HARSH is pleased to announce the opening of a dedicated business unit to serve the UK agricultural industry. Designated HARSH Agri, the new operation offers a wide range of products to all sizes of businesses working in farming, agriculture, forestry and specialised industrial sectors such as power stations. These include the highly successful UniLift IT […]
- BEDALE SKIPS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS WITH TWO NEW HARSH UNITS
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS! HARSH TOPS OFF NEWQUIP’S SUPER – SPEC SCANIAS
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET
- HARSH TIMES 2022
- IT’S HARSH FOR 23 NEW HILLHOUSE VOLVOS