CONGRATULATIONS OLIVER ROBSON!
HARSH would like to say a huge congratulations to one of our Service Engineers, Oliver Robson, who passed his Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Engineering Manufacture from York College.
Adam Hargreaves, Managing Director at HARSH said, “Congratulations to Oliver for passing Advanced Level Apprenticeship. It has been a challenging year completing the apprenticeship under lockdown restrictions, which has meant distance learning with a lot of practical training. Oliver has taken on the challenge and credit to him for not letting difficult conditions hold him back. Well done, Oliver.
We are committed to offering first class training opportunities. Our relationship with local education providers such as York College is excellent. We currently have another two engineers on an advanced engineering course with the College. Coupled with other external training provisions, and our very own internal training system we offer a great blend of development support for all colleagues.”
Oliver chose to study an apprenticeship, which ran alongside his full-time Service Engineer Job at HARSH. Upon completing the apprenticeship Oliver said, “I am delighted to have completed my qualification. The support from both HARSH and York College was great. I found the experience both valuable and critical to my self-development. I am excited to practise my learnings, whilst continuing my career progression within the company.”
- CW RUSSELL – 30 YEARS, 50 TRUCKS AND 4 NEW HARSH TIPPERS
- THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER WITH HARSH
- McPHEE TAKES HARSH TO THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS
- HOOKED ON HARSH – P.H. WINTERTON’S UNIQUE VOLVO TAKES ALL THE BOXES
- CLOSE TEAMWORK DELIVERS SUPER-VERSATILE TIPPERS TO TAYSIDE
- HARSH FACT: TOP SPECS PAY WETHERBY SKIPS LONG TERM DIVIDENDS
- PJ THORY SAYS HARSH PETERBOROUGH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- HARSH OPENS NEW SERVICE FACILITY IN PETERBOROUGH