HARSH CONTINUE TO SUPPORT RYAN FAULCONBRIDGE RACING
Harsh (and our sister business, The Tarpaulin Company) have extended our sponsorship to Ryan Faulconbridge Racing for a 4th season.
Having initially agreed a sponsorship deal for his 2018 season in the BRSCC Ford Fiesta Championship, Harsh have continued to support Ryan year-on-year. Ryan raced for two seasons in the BRSCC Ford Fiesta Championship, achieving multiple fastest laps, podiums & victories.
In 2020 Ryan changed championships to drive in the MINI Challenge JCW Class with LUX Motorsport. This series runs alongside the British Touring Car Championship so large crowds were expected – but Covid jeopardised this. All races were covered by ITV to allow maximum exposure. That said, our sponsorship was instantly noticed in the paddock as we manufactured LUX motorsport a new roof & walls for their de-mountable ‘pop-up’ garage.
In the 2020 season Ryan finished 19th overall in the MINI Challenge UK Championship out of 32 entrants – Which is a great achievement given he has never raced at this level. Running with LUX Motorsport, he had a strong team around him, and which allowed him to build his confidence in the car.
This season Ryan has completed the first round of races at Snetterton, and lies 15th in the championship after 3 races.
We will continue to support Ryan, and wish him all the best for the remainder of the 2021 campaign.
- PHONE LINES DOWN – 11TH JULY 2022
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET
- HARSH TIMES 2022
- IT’S HARSH FOR 23 NEW HILLHOUSE VOLVOS
- HARSH’S ‘MAGNIFICENT SEVEN’ VOLVO FH TRACTORS JOIN THE SENIOR SERVICE
- HARSH UPGRADES DESPITE MARKET DIFFICULTIES
- 50 UP! THE NWH GROUP BECOMES THE BIGGEST SINGLE USER OF HARSH SKIPS AND HOOKS IN THE UK
- AFTER 160 EXAMPLES, JOHN OWEN RATES HARSH UNDERFLOORS ‘AN EXCEPTIONAL PIECE OF KIT’