HARSH CONTINUE TO SUPPORT RYAN FAULCONBRIDGE RACING
Harsh (and our sister business, The Tarpaulin Company) have extended our sponsorship to Ryan Faulconbridge Racing for a 4th season.
Having initially agreed a sponsorship deal for his 2018 season in the BRSCC Ford Fiesta Championship, Harsh have continued to support Ryan year-on-year. Ryan raced for two seasons in the BRSCC Ford Fiesta Championship, achieving multiple fastest laps, podiums & victories.
In 2020 Ryan changed championships to drive in the MINI Challenge JCW Class with LUX Motorsport. This series runs alongside the British Touring Car Championship so large crowds were expected – but Covid jeopardised this. All races were covered by ITV to allow maximum exposure. That said, our sponsorship was instantly noticed in the paddock as we manufactured LUX motorsport a new roof & walls for their de-mountable ‘pop-up’ garage.
In the 2020 season Ryan finished 19th overall in the MINI Challenge UK Championship out of 32 entrants – Which is a great achievement given he has never raced at this level. Running with LUX Motorsport, he had a strong team around him, and which allowed him to build his confidence in the car.
This season Ryan has completed the first round of races at Snetterton, and lies 15th in the championship after 3 races.
We will continue to support Ryan, and wish him all the best for the remainder of the 2021 campaign.
- HYMAS OPTS FOR HARSH WET KITS ON NEW LIGHTWEIGHT VOLVO FHs
- GREENWORX LOGS ON TO HARSH UNILIFT IT-RUNNER HOOKLIFT TRAILER FOR INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND CAPABILITY
- NO CHANGE HERE THEN! HARSH UNDERFLOORS SINCE ‘YEAR DOT ON ALL DAVID HODGES’ TOP – SPEC TIPPERS
- MAX SPEC HARSH SKIPLOADER SET FOR 1.5M KMS PLUS WITH JG PEARS
- GRANGE QUARRIES COMES OF AGE WITH ITS FIRST HARSH TIPPER
- FCC INTRODUCES BRAND NEW HARSH FLEET IN KENT
- HARSH BUILDS BESPOKE 12T ‘LITTLE AND LARGE’ SKIPLOADER
- COVID–19 HARSH UPDATE 05.01.2021