HARSH BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM COMPLETE WITH KEY APPOINTMENT
HARSH has now completed its national Business Development Team by making a key appointment to manage its activities in South East England.
Harry Hustler, 29, takes on the role from 1st March with a specific aim to build HARSH’s business base across East Anglia, London, the Home Counties and the South Coast.
Starting his career as a graduate management trainee with Hargreaves Services plc, Harry has over five years of experience at the ‘sharp end’ of the bulk haulage transport sector, his activities including customer liason, contract management and running a fleet of sub-contractors.
Based in St. Albans, Harry takes on responsibility for all HARSH product lines across the South East including tipping cylinders, sheeting systems, hookloaders and skiploaders.
Fundamental to Harry’s business approach is building strong customer relationships whilst continuously looking for operational feedback to improve both product performance and after – sales backup and support.
Contact Harry from 1st March on 07342 892 252
- PJ THORY SAYS HARSH PETERBOROUGH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- HARSH OPENS NEW SERVICE FACILITY IN PETERBOROUGH
- BEDALE SKIPS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS WITH TWO NEW HARSH UNITS
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS! HARSH TOPS OFF NEWQUIP’S SUPER – SPEC SCANIAS
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET