HARSH BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM COMPLETE WITH KEY APPOINTMENT
HARSH has now completed its national Business Development Team by making a key appointment to manage its activities in South East England.
Harry Hustler, 29, takes on the role from 1st March with a specific aim to build HARSH’s business base across East Anglia, London, the Home Counties and the South Coast.
Starting his career as a graduate management trainee with Hargreaves Services plc, Harry has over five years of experience at the ‘sharp end’ of the bulk haulage transport sector, his activities including customer liason, contract management and running a fleet of sub-contractors.
Based in St. Albans, Harry takes on responsibility for all HARSH product lines across the South East including tipping cylinders, sheeting systems, hookloaders and skiploaders.
Fundamental to Harry’s business approach is building strong customer relationships whilst continuously looking for operational feedback to improve both product performance and after – sales backup and support.
Contact Harry from 1st March on 07342 892 252
- ALLSTONE GLASGOW’S NEW SCANIA P CAB TIPPER COMES WITH A DOUBLE BONUS FROM HARSH
- YORK TOP 100 BUSINESSES ANNOUNCED – HARSH WIN HIGHEST NEW ENTRY AWARD
- HARSH SHEETS GIVE MALCOLM LOGISTICS AN OPTIMUM SOLUTION
- THE PARLIAMENTARY REVIEW – HARSH BEST PRACTICE REPRESENTATIVE 2018
- HARSH TKs DELIVER MAX PERFORMANCE FOR MONKS CONTRACTORS
- SPECIALIST HARSH 18T HOOKLOADER DELIVERS AN IDEAL SOLUTION FOR RISHTON WASTE PAPER
- VERD ENERGY’S NEW HARSH TIPPER BRINGS BIOMASS TO AN EVEN WIDER MARKETPLACE
- HARSH 3-WAY TIPPING GEARS GIVE BEAR SCOTLAND A NEW OPERATING CAPABILITY