HARSH BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM COMPLETE WITH KEY APPOINTMENT
HARSH has now completed its national Business Development Team by making a key appointment to manage its activities in South East England.
Harry Hustler, 29, takes on the role from 1st March with a specific aim to build HARSH’s business base across East Anglia, London, the Home Counties and the South Coast.
Starting his career as a graduate management trainee with Hargreaves Services plc, Harry has over five years of experience at the ‘sharp end’ of the bulk haulage transport sector, his activities including customer liason, contract management and running a fleet of sub-contractors.
Based in St. Albans, Harry takes on responsibility for all HARSH product lines across the South East including tipping cylinders, sheeting systems, hookloaders and skiploaders.
Fundamental to Harry’s business approach is building strong customer relationships whilst continuously looking for operational feedback to improve both product performance and after – sales backup and support.
Contact Harry from 1st March on 07342 892 252
- HARSH 3-WAY TIPPING GEARS GIVE BEAR SCOTLAND A NEW OPERATING CAPABILITY
- HACS GROUP’S FIRST HARSH REMOTE CONTROL SKIPLOADER AN INSTANT SUCCESS
- NEW TAKEOVER MAKES HARSH A MAJOR SUPPLIER OF SHEETING SYSTEMS
- FIVE NEW TIPPERS CONTINUE MONE BROS 35 YEAR POLICY OF BUYING ONLY HARSH UNDERFLOORS
- HARSH BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM COMPLETE WITH KEY APPOINTMENT
- HARSH TRACTOR KITS CENTRAL TO CAREFOOT’S TOP SPEC FLEET UPDATE
- AFTER 30 YEARS, HARSH UNDERFLOORS ARE STILL PEACOCK’S ONLY TIPPING GEAR
- HARSH MOVING OVER 1,500 BINS A WEEK FOR NWH GROUP