Pulltarp is a front-to-back sheeting system that pulls down the length of the vehicle body. The operation is similar to a kitchen blind, with a self-retracting spring to pull the sheet back into its powder-coated housing once released from the storage hooks.
Pulltarp is ideal for covering a range of multi-purpose tipper body designs, containers, skips or dropsided / caged bodies. It is commonly used on highways, utilities and waste-collection applications.
Pulltarp comes complete with a choice of tarpaulin options, with or without side & rear flaps:
- Heavy Duty Mesh (open weave design)
- PVC Vinyl – 640gsm (grams per sq. m)
- Flexi Top Material
Tarmac (Flexi Top) Tarpaulin with Side Flaps
Why not specify our lightweight, silicone-coated fabric specifically developed for use with asphalt trucks? Easy to handle, temperature retaining and anti-adhesion.
- Half the weight yet equal ‘tear strength’ when compared to standard PVC.
- Temperature resistance up to 200°C.
- Easy to clean, even with solvents.
- The non-stick surface prevents asphalt from sticking and hardening the fabric.
- Safer operations for tipper truck drivers: no need to climb onto the truck to manipulate the cover.
- Protects against heat loss during the transport of the asphalt.
Sheet bodies up to 7 metres in length, and choose between a large choice of sheet colours and styles. The Pulltarp kit is approximately 50kg in weight.
- Meets all Health & Safety requirements
- Front to back system that covers and contains loads via a spring loaded roller self-retracting roller
- Ideal for covering asphalt, rubble, top soils etc
- Lightweight design
- Galvanised steel housing or Open housing
Please download our Pulltarp Enquiry Form (see below in downloads) to provide us with some basic details about your enquiry. Please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be in touch with additional information and prices.