Author: Rob Geesing
HARSH WELCOMES CHARLIE ON A YEAR LONG PLACEMENT ROLE
HARSH has recently welcomed a new management intern, Charlie Fell. This is for a structured one-year placement programme in key business functions including technical, planning, marketing and sales. Charlie is currently studying Business with Management at Northumbria University and is following on from our first intern a couple of years ago. Charlie said, “I am […]
- PJ THORY SAYS HARSH PETERBOROUGH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- HARSH OPENS NEW SERVICE FACILITY IN PETERBOROUGH
- BEDALE SKIPS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS WITH TWO NEW HARSH UNITS
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS! HARSH TOPS OFF NEWQUIP’S SUPER – SPEC SCANIAS
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET