PLANNED ELECTRICITY OUTAGE – TUESDAY 24TH OCTOBER – 9AM TO 4PM
Planned electricity outage, Tuesday, October 24th, 2024, scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We have received notice from Northern Powergrid regarding the necessity for vegetation maintenance near our overhead powerlines to avert potential unexpected power disruptions in the future. Consequently, the power will be temporarily shut off at HARSH, York, enabling their team to conduct their work securely.
This will result in a temporary interruption of some of our services. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. For further information, please reach out to us using the following methods:
Headquarters York Office – 01759 372100
Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Service – Phil at 07984 412879 or Oliver at 07984 412747
Our Thorney, Peterborough depot remains unaffected.
- CW RUSSELL – 30 YEARS, 50 TRUCKS AND 4 NEW HARSH TIPPERS
- THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER WITH HARSH
- McPHEE TAKES HARSH TO THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS
- HOOKED ON HARSH – P.H. WINTERTON’S UNIQUE VOLVO TAKES ALL THE BOXES
- CLOSE TEAMWORK DELIVERS SUPER-VERSATILE TIPPERS TO TAYSIDE
- HARSH FACT: TOP SPECS PAY WETHERBY SKIPS LONG TERM DIVIDENDS
- PJ THORY SAYS HARSH PETERBOROUGH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- HARSH OPENS NEW SERVICE FACILITY IN PETERBOROUGH