FOLLOW UP FOR CHARITY RAFFLE
A couple of weeks ago, we posted an article about how Grant, our director, has been teaming up with MoneyWeb’s Paul Robinson, a good friend of his, in order to raise money for Saint Catherine’s Hospice.
So far MoneyWeb has raised a massive £6450 for Saint Catherine’s Hospice. Sadly they haven’t reached their goal yet of £8000 which is the amount it costs per day to run!
The raffle for this was drawn on the 2nd of December live on MoneyWeb’s Facebook page. The winners have been announced and are also stated on the picture in this article. If you won, well done!
The link pasted below will take you straight to the JustGiving page and any donations would be welcomed greatly.
For more information about the charity and how to support them, please contact Grant – email@example.com
- 2023: ANOTHER RECORD YEAR FOR HARSH
- CW RUSSELL – 30 YEARS, 50 TRUCKS AND 4 NEW HARSH TIPPERS
- THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER WITH HARSH
- McPHEE TAKES HARSH TO THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS
- HOOKED ON HARSH – P.H. WINTERTON’S UNIQUE VOLVO TAKES ALL THE BOXES
- CLOSE TEAMWORK DELIVERS SUPER-VERSATILE TIPPERS TO TAYSIDE
- HARSH FACT: TOP SPECS PAY WETHERBY SKIPS LONG TERM DIVIDENDS
- PJ THORY SAYS HARSH PETERBOROUGH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE