Month: November 2022
HARSH skiploaders have now started work with one of the UK’s leading privately owned construction and environmental services operators, M.J.Church (Plant) Ltd of Chippenham, Wiltshire. Following on from a highly successful introduction to the HARSH brand with a smaller 12t gvw skiploader earlier in the year, Church’s latest intake is for no less than ten […]
Recently, our Director, Grant, has been getting involved with Saint Catherine’s Hospice. This great charity is based just outside of Scarborough helps support terminally ill adults at home and in their hospice. Their services allow patients to live life to the fullest and make most of everyday . Grant has been working with a good […]
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET
- HARSH TIMES 2022
- IT’S HARSH FOR 23 NEW HILLHOUSE VOLVOS
- HARSH’S ‘MAGNIFICENT SEVEN’ VOLVO FH TRACTORS JOIN THE SENIOR SERVICE
- HARSH UPGRADES DESPITE MARKET DIFFICULTIES