HARSH WELCOMES CHARLIE ON A YEAR LONG PLACEMENT ROLE
HARSH has recently welcomed a new management intern, Charlie Fell. This is for a structured one-year placement programme in key business functions including technical, planning, marketing and sales.
Charlie is currently studying Business with Management at Northumbria University and is following on from our first intern a couple of years ago.
Charlie said, “I am pleased to be joining the HARSH team as it is not only a great company, but the placement programme will give me the opportunity to gain first hand business experience in a diverse market place, combining my studies with hands on business experience.”
Adam Hargreaves said, “The placement programme is to help fuel growth in our business by providing up to date business knowledge and added support to key areas. This is our second time teaming up with Northumbria University to offer such a role. HARSH is dedicated to developing the next generation of talent, enabling young people to gain critical industry skills, whilst working towards their degrees. I have already been impressed by Charlie’s enthusiastic approach to the role in these early days.”
Everyone at HARSH offers a warm welcome to Charlie!
- BEDALE SKIPS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS WITH TWO NEW HARSH UNITS
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS! HARSH TOPS OFF NEWQUIP’S SUPER – SPEC SCANIAS
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET
- HARSH TIMES 2022
- IT’S HARSH FOR 23 NEW HILLHOUSE VOLVOS