Month: September 2022
HARSH WELCOMES CHARLIE ON A YEAR LONG PLACEMENT ROLE
HARSH has recently welcomed a new management intern, Charlie Fell. This is for a structured one-year placement programme in key business functions including technical, planning, marketing and sales. Charlie is currently studying Business with Management at Northumbria University and is following on from our first intern a couple of years ago. Charlie said, “I am […]
BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
BULK GROUP’S FIRST TIME SWITCH TO HARSH QUICKLY DOUBLED! For the Bulk Group of Penistone, what recently started with just a new 18t DAF LF skiploader has just got a whole lot bigger with the acquisition of a brand new 32t hookloader – with both vehicles featuring premium – spec HARSH bodywork. “Our initial HS14 […]
- PJ THORY SAYS HARSH PETERBOROUGH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- HARSH OPENS NEW SERVICE FACILITY IN PETERBOROUGH
- BEDALE SKIPS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS WITH TWO NEW HARSH UNITS
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS! HARSH TOPS OFF NEWQUIP’S SUPER – SPEC SCANIAS
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET