Month: December 2021
HARSH UPGRADES DESPITE MARKET DIFFICULTIES
HARSH TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF MARKET DIFFICULTIES WITH A £250,000 – PLUS FACTORY INVESTMENT AND INTERNAL PROMOTIONS With ongoing disruption to normal business routines being caused by both COVID and Brexit, HARSH has nonetheless used 2021 to make major investments into its headquarters facilities. The aim has been to not only to boost its factory efficiency […]
CHRISTMAS HOURS 2021
CHRISTMAS HOURS 2021 We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers, suppliers and colleagues a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for your business and support during 2021. We are looking forward to a prosperous 2022 – Cheers and good health all… Our office opening hours during the Christmas break are as […]
CONGRATULATIONS OLIVER ROBSON!
HARSH would like to say a huge congratulations to one of our Service Engineers, Oliver Robson, who passed his Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Engineering Manufacture from York College. Adam Hargreaves, Managing Director at HARSH said, “Congratulations to Oliver for passing Advanced Level Apprenticeship. It has been a challenging year completing the apprenticeship under lockdown restrictions, […]
- BEDALE SKIPS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS WITH TWO NEW HARSH UNITS
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS! HARSH TOPS OFF NEWQUIP’S SUPER – SPEC SCANIAS
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET
- HARSH TIMES 2022
- IT’S HARSH FOR 23 NEW HILLHOUSE VOLVOS