RUNNING FOR THE AUDREY CHALLENGE
Our Managing Director, Adam Hargreaves joined a very special team of people in September, running every day for 30 days to raise money for the Thompsons (UK) Ltd, Audrey Challenge. A magnificent initiative set up and organised by Thompsons (UK) Ltd with the aim of providing life enhancing physio treatment for a 4-year old named Audrey. Audrey suffers from Cerebral Palsy, Spastic Diplegia.
The Audrey Challenge was across the whole month of September. Participants could either walk 50 miles, run 100 miles, cycle 200 unaided or 300 miles aided, with everything being tracked on Strava.
Thompsons (UK) Ltd, Natalie Howard shared this message on Just Giving following the completion of the fundraiser,
“Thank you to everyone who donated to this page. We have reached the £5,000 target with donations offline added to this amazing total of £3,845 (Just Giving). From Audrey and her family we thank you for your generosity.”
The money raised will go towards essential equipment, physio and hydrotherapy treatments to support Audrey.
Donations are still most welcome. Please use the Just Giving page below,
- HARSH UPGRADES DESPITE MARKET DIFFICULTIES
- 50 UP! THE NWH GROUP BECOMES THE BIGGEST SINGLE USER OF HARSH SKIPS AND HOOKS IN THE UK
- AFTER 160 EXAMPLES, JOHN OWEN RATES HARSH UNDERFLOORS ‘AN EXCEPTIONAL PIECE OF KIT’
- HYMAS OPTS FOR HARSH WET KITS ON NEW LIGHTWEIGHT VOLVO FHs
- GREENWORX LOGS ON TO HARSH UNILIFT IT-RUNNER HOOKLIFT TRAILER FOR INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND CAPABILITY
- NO CHANGE HERE THEN! HARSH UNDERFLOORS SINCE ‘YEAR DOT ON ALL DAVID HODGES’ TOP – SPEC TIPPERS
- MAX SPEC HARSH SKIPLOADER SET FOR 1.5M KMS PLUS WITH JG PEARS
- GRANGE QUARRIES COMES OF AGE WITH ITS FIRST HARSH TIPPER