HARSH TO REMAIN FULLY OPERATIONAL DURING SECOND NATIONAL LOCKDOWN
HARSH will remain fully open in all departments including sales, service and spare parts to support our customers during the second national lockdown period.
We are operating a fully COVID secure site, allowing us to offer customers unaffected service levels throughout November and December. Some colleagues will be working from home where possible. However, Head Office will be fully operational for all enquiries in the normal manner.
Visiting HARSH, separate of goods services, is by prior appointment only. We have strict measures in place to protect both colleagues and visitors alike. Face coverings are mandatory upon entering the site. Delivery and collection of goods remains unaffected, but are subject to site protocols.
We will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves.
Assuring you of the excellence of HARSH and our services. Stay safe and best wishes to all.
Our festive Christmas opening hours are as follows:
- Wednesday 23rd December 2020 we are closed from 5pm. Opening again on Monday 4th January 2021 at 8am.
- Service Support during Christmas is available as follows:
- Phil Bovingdon – 07984 412 879
- Stu Speck – 07984 412 717
- MAX SPEC HARSH SKIPLOADER SET FOR 1.5M KMS PLUS WITH JG PEARS
- GRANGE QUARRIES COMES OF AGE WITH ITS FIRST HARSH TIPPER
- FCC INTRODUCES BRAND NEW HARSH FLEET IN KENT
- HARSH BUILDS BESPOKE 12T ‘LITTLE AND LARGE’ SKIPLOADER
- COVID–19 HARSH UPDATE 05.01.2021
- HARSH FESTIVE ANNOUNCEMENT
- HARSH AND CUTHBERTSON CREATE YEAR-ROUND CAPABILITY FOR HIGHLAND COUNCIL
- HARSH TO REMAIN FULLY OPERATIONAL DURING SECOND NATIONAL LOCKDOWN