SUCCESS OF HARSH WISBECH FITTING STATION SECURES AN EXTRA 2 YEARS APPROVAL FROM THE VCA
SUCCESS OF HARSH WISBECH FITTING STATION SECURES AN EXTRA 2 YEARS APPROVAL FROM THE VCA.
HARSH’s recent investment strategy focused on implementing additional Wet Kit installation sites in key geographical locations, with Bailey’s HQ operating out of Wisbech. HARSH has seen strong growth in this area whilst at the same time reducing costs for truck manufacturers by decreasing the need for lengthy chassis movements. Although opening over 18 months ago on a trial basis, both HARSH and Baileys quickly identified that high levels of service coupled with top quality Wet Kit offerings are a formula for success. With the added benefit of an ‘in house’ technical team for specification support and backup, the Wisbech operation is proving to be a continued success. As a result, an additional 2 years approval has been granted for our Wisbech Fitting Centre by the Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA) who run the UK Type Approval process.
Adam Hargreaves, HARSH’s Managing Director explained, “This marks a significant moment for our Wisbech operation. We hope the next two years allows us to further strengthen our service led offering giving our customers a flexible approach to their transport needs, all in despite of the difficulties the UK economy is facing currently.”
Julian Jarvis, Director of Bailey Ltd added, We are delighted to be involved in the process and have seen how working in a partnership can help achieve great things!”
Our Wisbech site has three workshop bays in a key geographical location, and also stocks a large parts inventory for maximising greater service levels and helping keep trucks on the road. With the additional 2 years’ approval now granted, Bailey’s can efficiently continue to fully Type Approve a variety of different truck types with various HARSH equipment installed.
- COVID–19 HARSH UPDATE 05.01.2021
- HARSH FESTIVE ANNOUNCEMENT
- HARSH AND CUTHBERTSON CREATE YEAR-ROUND CAPABILITY FOR HIGHLAND COUNCIL
- HARSH TO REMAIN FULLY OPERATIONAL DURING SECOND NATIONAL LOCKDOWN
- SUCCESS OF HARSH WISBECH FITTING STATION SECURES AN EXTRA 2 YEARS APPROVAL FROM THE VCA
- REMONDIS DEMONSTRATES HARSH’S CONTINUOUS EMPHASIS ON AFTERSALES SUPPORT
- THE MOST VERSATILE WASTE VEHICLE EVER? HARSH DEMOUNT SKIP FOR MAY GLASS RECYCLING
- PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #3