PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #3
PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #3 ROLL N GO
HARSH Roll ‘N’ Go is a fast-acting side to side sheeting system that’s ideal for every size of rigid
tipper or trailer. With multiple drive options, operating Roll ‘N’ Go takes just seconds.
By offering 100% weather protection to your load, Roll N Go is the chosen sheeting system for many industries including agriculture, aggregates & tarmac. Furthermore, as we manufacture all our tarpaulins to order in our dedicated ‘tarp’ workshop, you can guarantee a perfect fit.
Roll N Go tarpaulins are made by hand using the finest heavy duty PVC material, with a multitude of colours available. Heat-welding all the components of the Roll N Go sheet (as opposed to stitch) ensures a strong and durable sheet to work in the most challenging of conditions.
Click the link below, or check out our Sheeting System product page for for more information on the Roll N Go System.
Issue #3 – 12/03/2020
- SUCCESS OF HARSH WISBECH FITTING STATION SECURES AN EXTRA 2 YEARS APPROVAL FROM THE VCA
- REMONDIS DEMONSTRATES HARSH’S CONTINUOUS EMPHASIS ON AFTERSALES SUPPORT
- THE MOST VERSATILE WASTE VEHICLE EVER? HARSH DEMOUNT SKIP FOR MAY GLASS RECYCLING
- PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #3
- CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
- ENVA RE-SHEETS WITH HARSH
- PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #2
- HARSH INTRODUCES MAJOR HOOKLOADER UPGRADES FOR 2020