PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #2
PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #2 HIGH SPEED HH26 CHEM MODEL HOOKLOADER
Introducing our new optional High Speed feature on the HH26 CHEM model Hookloader. The High Speed model operates at up to 35% faster than the standard whilst still being at a full 26 tonne lift capacity. These improvements mean HARSH offers a genuinely unbeatable specification for 32/44 tonnes hookloader operation.
Together with its extensive skiploader range, the new hookloader model confirms HARSH’s position as a leading supplier of waste handling bodywork. Whilst top level product specifications are part of this success, HARSH also pays particular attention to providing unmatched levels of after-sales backup, both in terms of the rapid supply of parts as well as comprehensive service support.
Click the link below, or check out our Hookloader product page for for more information on the high speed model.
Issue #2 – 20/01/2020
- HARSH AND CUTHBERTSON CREATE YEAR-ROUND CAPABILITY FOR HIGHLAND COUNCIL
- HARSH TO REMAIN FULLY OPERATIONAL DURING SECOND NATIONAL LOCKDOWN
- SUCCESS OF HARSH WISBECH FITTING STATION SECURES AN EXTRA 2 YEARS APPROVAL FROM THE VCA
- REMONDIS DEMONSTRATES HARSH’S CONTINUOUS EMPHASIS ON AFTERSALES SUPPORT
- THE MOST VERSATILE WASTE VEHICLE EVER? HARSH DEMOUNT SKIP FOR MAY GLASS RECYCLING
- PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #3
- CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
- ENVA RE-SHEETS WITH HARSH