PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #2
PRODUCT INFORMATION BULLETIN – ISSUE #2 HIGH SPEED HH26 CHEM MODEL HOOKLOADER
Introducing our new optional High Speed feature on the HH26 CHEM model Hookloader. The High Speed model operates at up to 35% faster than the standard whilst still being at a full 26 tonne lift capacity. These improvements mean HARSH offers a genuinely unbeatable specification for 32/44 tonnes hookloader operation.
Together with its extensive skiploader range, the new hookloader model confirms HARSH’s position as a leading supplier of waste handling bodywork. Whilst top level product specifications are part of this success, HARSH also pays particular attention to providing unmatched levels of after-sales backup, both in terms of the rapid supply of parts as well as comprehensive service support.
Click the link below, or check out our Hookloader product page for for more information on the high speed model.
PIB – Issue #2 High Speed HH26 CHEM Hookloader
Issue #2 – 20/01/2020
- PJ THORY SAYS HARSH PETERBOROUGH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- HARSH OPENS NEW SERVICE FACILITY IN PETERBOROUGH
- BEDALE SKIPS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS WITH TWO NEW HARSH UNITS
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS! HARSH TOPS OFF NEWQUIP’S SUPER – SPEC SCANIAS
- HARSH SKIPS THE CHURCH SERVICE!
- THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – TO PRESTON!
- BULK GROUP DOUBLES ITS SWITCH TO HARSH
- HARSH MAKES KEY CONTRIBUTIONS TO HALDER’S TOP SPEC FLEET