KANE GROUP HOOKED ON HARSH
With HARSH underfloor tipping gears exclusively specified on all the company’s tippers, the Kane Group of St. Albans is finding equal success operating HARSH hookloaders – with another three examples just going on the road with subsidiary company Gaywood.
Company owner Andy Kane says “We’ve run HARSH products now for well over 20 years, and the new hookloaders take our relationship another stage further. Just like the underfloor tipping gears, we’ve proven earlier HARSH hookloaders to be strong, durable and inherently reliable. The width – adjustable sheeting system of these latest models only adds to their versatility and operating safety.
Best of all, we like HARSH because their people really respond to whatever we need. People are equally important as products – ours is a fast moving industry so we really appreciate suppliers that can give us the maximum possible support.”
Founded back in 1983, today Kane Group employs over 130 people and offers a full range of services throughout London and the South East including demolition, bulk earthworks, crushing and recycling, aggregate supply and plant hire.
To ensure the highest standards of performance and reliability, the Group also operates a strict three year replacement cycle for all its commercial vehicles and major items of plant.
Harry Hustler, Business Development Manager for HARSH in the South East readily acknowledges the long standing relationship between the two companies. “Kane Group started using our underfloor tipping gears many years ago and has proven again and again that there’s nothing to beat them for stability and safety. That’s a real testimony to the quality of design and manufacture we put into all our products – hookloaders included.”
Mounted on MAN chassis, these recent deliveries to Kane Group demonstrates HARSH’s continuing success in building both sales and market share in the UK’s highly competitive marketplace for hookloaders and skiploaders. 2018 has proven to be another record year for HARSH in serving the waste and environmental services industries.
- HARSH OPENS A SECOND FRONT WITH A DEDICATED BUSINESS UNIT SERVING THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR
- HARSH’S HIGHER CAPACITY HOOKLOADER GIVES GOLDSTAR DUAL ROLE PERFORMANCE
- KANE GROUP HOOKED ON HARSH
- ALLSTONE GLASGOW’S NEW SCANIA P CAB TIPPER COMES WITH A DOUBLE BONUS FROM HARSH
- YORK TOP 100 BUSINESSES ANNOUNCED – HARSH WIN HIGHEST NEW ENTRY AWARD
- HARSH SHEETS GIVE MALCOLM LOGISTICS AN OPTIMUM SOLUTION
- THE PARLIAMENTARY REVIEW – HARSH BEST PRACTICE REPRESENTATIVE 2018
- HARSH TKs DELIVER MAX PERFORMANCE FOR MONKS CONTRACTORS